Not only technically excellent, but also approachable and very commercial.
Our experienced team of debt and insolvency specialists can support you, with a particular specialism in the local authority sector, recovering council tax, business rates and various forms of sundry debt including Housing Benefit overpayments and Direct Payments.
With a wealth of expert knowledge, we can deal with both straightforward and complex cases involving, for example, avoidance of liability, deceased estates and debtors outside of the UK.
In every case, we employ clear lines of communications, a transparent and fair pricing structure and solutions tailored to your individual needs. We have a proven recovery record and offer an end-to-end service, from your initial instruction through to assisting with any issues that arise post-insolvency.
Our experienced and professional legal team is in your corner, and will get the job done, with diligence and tenacity.
- Pre-legal collections
- Asset checks
- Early case assessment
- Pre-litigation review
- Letters of claim
- Collection calls
- Demands for payment
- County court claims
- County Court Judgments
- Enforcing costs orders
- Obtaining and Enforcing Orders for Recovery of Awards
- Enforcement of Judgments, Orders for Recovery of Award and Liability Orders:
- Attachment of Earnings Orders
- Charging Orders
- Orders for Sale
- Third party debt orders
- Bailiff action
- High Court Enforcement Officer Action
- Statutory demands
- Bankruptcy petitions
- Winding up petitions
- Bespoke advice which includes, but is not limited to, evasion schemes, assets abroad and jurisdictional issues
- Tracing services and data intelligence
- Employment searches
- International debt recovery
- Proxy service
- Wider litigation support
- Free training and presentations
- Assisting with disputed/contested cases
- Applications to set aside and annulments
- Case management system with secure online portal
- Bespoke MI