It was a pleasure working with you guys... I think we ended up with a strong contract and robust procurement - evidenced by the FBC sailing through central approvals. Remarkable team effort.
In a fast-paced, post-Brexit, post-Covid19 landscape, effective procurement requires an up-to-date working knowledge of current and proposed legislation and best practice.
We specialise in delivering compliant, smart procurement that avoids challenge. Our skills have been honed over many years helping organisations create, manage and execute efficient and effective procurement policies, designed to create best value across the board.
Our team of specialists offers a 360-degree procurement solution. We can project manage and provide expert legal input at all stages, helping to shape tenders, advise on negotiations and draft state-of-the-art contract terms to create efficient contracting.
And if you’re a private sector company tendering for public sector contracts, or procuring goods and services on behalf of the public sector; our team of experts is here to help.
Our strength lies in our detailed understanding of the issues facing both public and private sector bodies including process, frameworks, best value, efficiency savings, sustainability and above all getting the right result.
Occasionally, there are legal challenges. When this happens we can advise on both raising and defending claims against processes.
So if you want an expert team, specialist in ensuring smooth, creative and effective procurement, we’re here to help.
Our procurement support services are second to none. They include:
- Advising on cost effective processes and solutions
- Complimentary annual half day update seminars
- Complimentary helpline services to one of our dedicated specialists
- Drafting of bespoke procurement and contract documents and processes
- Handling challenges
- Advising on time efficient routes to market
- Mini, full-time and virtual secondments to ensure you are fully resourced for bigger projects or to cover staff absences
- One to one training
- Trouble shooting
- Weekly nutshell briefings to keep you up-to-date