In 2014 the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) first published guidance for schools to help them comply with their duties under the Equality 2010.
Rachel works for a range of clients, including educational establishments, local authorities and tech companies and her experience includes the following:
- High Court, Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal and Court of Appeal
- TUPE, whistleblowing, dismissal and all types of discrimination cases
- Employment based professional negligence claims
- Acting for employees in work related stress claims
- Advising on legal remedies available in relation to a breach of a joint industrial relations agreement
Rachel regularly provides updates and training on employment law, including IR35, and is also a qualified mediator.