The team at Real Estate are really pleased with the sale of this site and we're very grateful to Andrew and the team at Ward Hadaway not only for their legal skills and expertise, but also in the commercial understanding and value added in driving the project over the line. When we bought it we saw a lot of potential and our aim was to build something that would really benefit the local community. It is well located to provide a much needed amenity for locals as well as those passing between Stalybridge and Hyde. Andrew and the team promoted and protected our interests from start to finish as a dedicated extension of our own team. We look forward to working with them on other projects.
Andrew has been based in the North West commercial property market with a national reach since the mid-1990s, with particular specialism in development projects and finance.
Andrew advises across a broad range of sectors including housebuilding, urban residential development, retail, financial services, office, leisure, industrial, mixed uses, construction, planning, regeneration and environmental.
Andrew’s work includes:
- Large scale residential developments (including collaborations, promotions and strategic options)
- Commercial and Mixed Use Developments
- Urban Residential Development and Residential Capital Markets
- Commercial Sales and Purchases
- Lending and Finance for Residential and Commercial Developments
- Joint Ventures
- Portfolio and Project Management
- Co-ordination of complimentary disciplines including planning, construction, infrastructure, finance, corporate and tax within property based transactions
- Investment and Corporate Real Estate
Some recent projects Andrew has advised on include:
- Various large residential developments separately often costing hundreds of millions of pounds in acquisition and development often providing between 300 and 1,000 homes per site and strategic infrastructure
- Acquisition, development, finance and disposal of large city centre towers (some with hundreds of apartments) with mixed use facilities
- £42m investment sale of commercial warehouse premises in the North West
- Site acquisition and lettings, funding and investment sale for convenience retail and mixed developments around the North West including city centre
- Development, lettings and refinance of drive-to retail and industrial developments
- Various multi-million pound residential housing development finance for numerous large sites in and around the North West
- £19m refinance of commercial industrial development in the North West
- £14m refinance of commercial investment property in the North West
- £10m refinance of residential property investment portfolio
- £10m refinance of city centre retail investment in the North West