Rob is an Associate in the Commercial Litigation team at Ward Hadaway.
He advises individuals and businesses of all sizes, together with a large number of public sector clients, in relation to a wide variety of disputes.
Prior to working at Ward Hadaway, Rob spent four years as an in-house litigator at Northern Rock plc (latterly Northern Rock (Asset Management) plc), personally handling a large caseload of claims as well as instructing external law firms to act in relation to a range of litigated matters.
His experience of instructing lawyers himself and working closely with key client departments means he is well placed to understand the demands placed on commercial organisations, and the need to offer commercial advice and practical solutions to resolve disputes.
Rob has experience of dealing with a wide range of matters, including:
- complex contractual disputes
- consumer disputes and sale of goods/supply of services
- employment claims falling outside the employment tribunal remit, including the enforcement of post-termination restrictive covenants
- commercial and public sector fraud, and contractor overclaims
- financial services disputes including consumer credit and mis-selling claims
- freezing injunctions and restraint orders
- shareholder and partnership disputes
- professional negligence claims