Rebecca is a Solicitor in the commercial team, providing advice on a range of commercial arrangements and contracts with a particular focus on IT and IP.
Rebecca’s experience includes:
- Drafting and negotiating a range of IT-related agreements across a variety of sectors;
- Regularly undertaking IT and IP related due diligence for corporate acquisitions and disposals and providing advice in relation to associated issues, such as the assignment of intellectual property rights;
- Advising clients in a range of sectors in relation to compliance with data protection legislation, including drafting appropriate contractual documentation;
- Providing in-house secondment support to a major IT supplier;
- Providing advice in relation to trademark registration and protection.