Indepth knowledge of all legal issues, in particular with regards to data protection and GDPR makes them unique.
Yet you must pay attention to the detail, protecting individuals’ data and your organisation with a robust and well-considered application of the law. The consequences of getting it wrong include hefty financial penalties for both public bodies and third sector organisations.
There’s no denying data protection is a difficult area of law but our expert team of specialists will focus on the details, and guide you through the process, taking a risk-based approach to your specific case.
If you need help and support to ensure your compliance and protect your data and your organisation, we’re here to help.
- Agreements with suppliers
- Appropriate policy documents
- Camera surveillance
- Consent notices
- Controller, processor, joint controller assessments
- Cookie consent and notices
- Data protection impact assessments
- Data sharing
- Direct marketing and online advertising
- Disclosures to third parties
- Environmental information
- Freedom of Information
- Information Commissioner’s assessments and investigations
- International transfers
- Licensing data
- Policies, procedures and other compliance documentation
- Privacy notices
- Processor supply chains
- Pupil information
- Records of processing
- Subject access requests and other individual requests
- Third party requests by police or others