NHS organisations and those who work within them are faced with myriad challenges every working day.
From patient care and obligations to property matters and staff issues, senior managers within NHS organisations need to be able to juggle a wide range of priorities without letting any of them slip.
As a result, what you need when it comes to legal support is a firm that works as hard as you do.
Ward Hadaway’s healthcare team is nationally recognised as one of the best around, with leading experts underpinned by a dedicated and substantial support base.
We work with NHS organisations across the country day-in, day-out so we know what kind of issues you face and the pressures under which you work.
We are always up to speed with new developments and new thinking. Much of our work is ground-breaking and of Pathfinder status.
We always work alongside our clients to identify new ways of working which increase efficiency and effectiveness and we run an extensive training and seminar programme.
We don’t blind our NHS partners with science or lapse into technical jargon; instead we aim to give you the very best advice delivered in a language that you can understand.
Our approach means our comprehensive services are in demand from NHS organisations across the spectrum and around the country.
We provide legal support to more than 70 NHS organisations across England, from the Scottish Borders to Cornwall
We are also:
- members of the legal panel chosen to provide advice on clinical liability cases to NHS Resolution and 15 other leading health bodies, including the Care Quality Commission, the Human Tissue Authority and the Professional Standards Authority
- one of only 8 firms nationwide also named on the legal panel to provide advice to NHS Resolution on regulatory, health and disciplinary matters
- part of the NHS Shared Business Services Legal Services Framework
- part of the North of England CCG Legal Services Framework
- part of the NHS Commercial Alliance framework
- members of the legal panel for HealthTrust Europe
We have nationally recognised expertise in advising NHS organisations on procurement, commercial, contracting, funding and property issues.
Our services also include advice on:
For more information on how we can help you, please check out our brochure or get in touch.