Ward Hadaway has expanded its team in Manchester with the appointment of four new lawyers, specialising in family matters.
Ensuring your children are well looked after is one of the main priorities in any parent's life.
However, it is an unfortunate fact that when family relationships break down, children are often caught up in the situation and what happens to them can become a source of serious dispute.
We recognise that disputes involving children are particularly sensitive and we have significant expertise in dealing with such issues, including in complex cases.
We aim to take a practical yet tactful approach to legal issues involving children, always aiming to put the child’s welfare at the centre of any work which we do.
Our knowledgeable team are at the forefront of new approaches to resolving issues where parties seek solutions without litigation.
When litigation through the Court becomes the only option, we have the experience needed to ensure that you are fully supported throughout the process and that the welfare of your children remains paramount.
The Head of our Children and Safeguarding team, Jonathan Flower, has a considerable reputation in dealing with cases concerning children with particular experience advising on complex and difficult cases.
Jonathan is also backed by a knowledgeable and supportive team.
Our services include advice on:
- Care Proceedings and Adoption
- Child contact (now dealt with by way of Child Arrangement Orders)
- Child residence (now dealt with by way of Child Arrangement Orders)
- Child support
- Disagreements relating to issues such as choice of school, private school fees, Child Support Agency, child maintenance
- Domestic and international relocation
- Healthcare consents and medical treatment
To find out how we can help you, please get in touch.