The individuals I work with at this practice are engaging, professional and attentive, they are always available to discuss matters at great length and conscientious in everything they produce. I have far more confidence in the advice provided than have encountered with other practices; they also make themselves available for a simply discussion, matters outside of the scope for general advice. Irrespective of knowing they have multiple clients and dealings, you always feel that the right time is allocated to your particular matter, something again which is not obtained elsewhere. Sophie Bohill and Julia Thomson are my main contacts at this practice; the above comments specifically relate to my sometimes daily interactions with these ladies who are genuinely amazing and work well outside the normal 9-5.
Our specialist team is on hand to help. Our in-depth knowledge and extensive market experience give us a detailed understanding of the issues you face in setting up an Estate correctly, a critical chapter in the timeline of a new development.
We invest time in understanding your objectives and take a streamlined approach to help you to achieve your business goals.
Dealing with over 6,000 transactions every year, acting on sites nationwide and advising on Help to Buy and other Government initiatives, means we have the capacity and experience to meet your needs.
We can also support you through our in-house capabilities, including; developer specific software for efficiency, our unique award winning Plans Technicians service, a specialist infrastructure team and our online portal to streamline transactions and view sales documentation.
We issue contracts swiftly following receipt of reservations, tailoring reporting systems to your needs and providing you with key points of contact to ensure consistency of service and communication.
When it comes to estate set-up, we work closely with your sales and technical teams to ensure a smooth running and seamless handover to our plot sales team.
Our specialists provide tailored sales documentation for each development site, including sales contracts, transfers, open space documentation and, where necessary, management company set up.
We also produce a ‘Guidance Note’ to provide estate information to purchasers’ solicitors to minimise enquiries and delays. This is available for Purchasers’ solicitors to view via our user friendly online portal.
- Advice on the documentation and information required to prepare the development site for plot sales
- Advice on Land Registry compliant estate layout plans and plot plans
- Preparation of site-specific sale contracts, plot transfers, plot leases – open market, affordable, Help to Buy and other government initiatives
- Preparation of comprehensive Legal Pack for plot buyers’ solicitors to include a set of Guidance Notes
- An on-line Portal to enable plot buyer’s solicitors to access site information without the need for paper packs or postage
- A Plot Sales Team with years of experience in new-build sales
- A bespoke plot sales case management system
- Advice on bulk sales to Registered Providers
- Advice from our specialist Infrastructure Team in respect of road and sewer agreements
- Advice from our specialist Planning Team in respect of all planning matters and s.106 Agreements
- Plans Technicians with the expertise and technology to prepare overlay plans and pick up any boundary anomalies at an early stage
- Expertise in Management Company set up and Open Space transfers