The Coronavirus pandemic is a difficult time for everyone and understandably this may be focusing your mind on ensuring that your affairs and those of your family are in order.
Sarah has experience in the following:
- Advising on and drafting Wills including those involving agricultural and business property, Life Interests and Discretionary Trusts
- Advising on and drafting Trusts
- Advising on estate and succession planning
- Preparing and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney for Property and Financial Affairs and Health and Welfare with the Office of the Public Guardian
- Registering Enduring Powers of Attorney with the Office of the Public Guardian
- Dealing with all aspects of probate matters and estate administration including obtaining Grants of Probate / Grants of Letter of Administration and accounting to HMRC for inheritance tax matters