Paul Christian of Ward Hadaway is acknowledged in the market for offering clients ‘good advice and strong commerciality; he is practical and easy to communicate with’. He focuses on advising entrepreneurial companies on all manner of corporate tax concerns.
Recent transactions on which Paul has advised include
- Advising shareholders of Kaystan Holdings Limited, the highest independent metal recycling business in Yorkshire on the sale to Sims Group Plc Limited
- Advising owners of pub-company on a number of substantial investments
- Advising a property company on a demerger to separate its investment and trading properties
- Advising an IT consultancy company on its international reorganisation
- Numerous share incentive arrangements for high-tech companies, including complex arrangements involving growth shares and EBTs as well as more standard EMI arrangements
- Advising three IT companies on their merger