Oliver specialises in all areas of non-contentious real estate, with a particular emphasis on residential property development.
Oliver has advised clients on a broad range of high-value and complex property transactions and his areas of expertise include:
- Property acquisitions, often by way of contracts conditional on planning and other contingencies.
- Option and promotion agreements.
- All funding arrangements relating to property
- Site set-ups
- Option and promotion agreements
- S.106 agreements
- Conditional contracts
- Overage agreements
- Leases and ancillary landlord and tenant arrangements
- Property disposals, often including deferred payments protected by security