Ward Hadaway is building on its strong position in Leeds and Yorkshire with a raft of new appointments.
- Acted for the Claimant in one of the leading Damage to Crown Property case Highways England Company Limited v Mr Peter Hughes
- Assisted the lead partner in gathering evidence and drafting initial witness evidence in the case of Bates & Other v Post Office Limited
- Acted for a contractor in a consolidated action against a major motor insurer to recover £850,000 in reasonable repair costs from numerous incidents
- Acted for numerous insurers and their policyholders in recovering losses incurred on a variety of material damage claims
- Act for numerous contractors who in turn work for Highways England Company Limited or Local Authorities in recovering losses incurred due to third party negligence