Dan provides an exceptional service, always considering the commercial and practical aspects in any legal advice provided. I would recommend Dan to any client needing a strong construction lawyer
Dan’s experience includes:
- Acting for a number of student accommodation providers (including listed companies) on some of the largest student schemes in the UK.
- Acting for Caddick Developments on a number of schemes including the regeneration of SOYO, Leeds.
- Acting for Opus Land in respect of a number of logistic hubs in the north of England.
- Acting for One Medical Group on a number of new medical centres constructed nationally.
- Acting for Moda Living in respect of a number of build-to-rent schemes across the UK including the recent £260m scheme in Hove (824 homes).
- Advising on forward fund agreements in the student, build-to-rent and logistic sectors.
- Acting for national developers on retail and regeneration schemes across the country.
- Acting for Local Authorities on new office space and town regeneration projects;
- Acting for a number of sport clubs (including a number of Premier League football clubs) on stadia works and new training grounds.