Clare French is an exceptional lawyer providing exceptional support and leadership during the hard yards of a deal.
Clare’s experience includes the following:-
- The management buyout of IT company Perfect Image in a deal backed by Chiltern Capital – this involved advising the selling shareholders and management team
- An investment into Ibex Innovations Ltd. with funds from the North East Venture Fund (NEVF) supported by the European Regional Development Fund and managed by Mercia, along with IP Group and private investors – this involved acting for the company
- An investment by Growth Partner into Connection Retail
- The sale of PCML Holdings Limited which involved advising Total Capital Partners who provided an equity and debt funding package to back the business and facilitate the exit of the retiring shareholders and former institutional investor
- The investment by Comhar Capital into The Bazaar Group – this involved advising the shareholders on the sale and the founders on their subsequent investment into the Group
Clare was nominated for the Rising Star Award at the Northern Law Awards in 2018.