Paul is a partner in the Corporate department and is based in our Manchester office.
He deals with a wide range of corporate matters including Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity, acting for management and institutions.
Paul regularly acts for owner-managed businesses and has a particular interest in family-owned companies.
Deals which Paul has advised on include:
- Acting for management in relation to the take private of Synexus backed by Lyceum Capital
- Acting for Gresham Private Equity in relation to its acquisition of James Grant
- Acting for Swinton Insurance Group in its acquisition of the branch network of Equity Insurance from Insurance Australia Group
- Acting for the shareholders of Stag Security on the sale to Servest
- Acting for the management team in connection with the MBO of Process Combustion
- Acting for the management team of the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company in relation to the buy out by Montagu Private Equity
- Acting for Creamline Dairies in its acquisition of the North West Retail Delivery Business of Dairy Crest plc
- Acting for The Holchem Group on its acquisition of Merlin Chemicals