Clare is an Associate in the Corporate department in the Newcastle office.
Clare has experience across a range of transactions including private company acquisitions and disposals, group reorganisations and private equity investments as well as advising on corporate governance and company secretarial matters.
She has experience in advising clients on a variety of corporate and commercial matters including shareholder agreements, transitional service agreements and confidentiality agreements.
Clare has experience in drafting a variety of corporate documents including shareholder and partnership agreements and also in managing due diligence and disclosure as well as the verification process for transactions involving listed companies.
Examples of experience include:-
- acting for a public company on a group reorganisation
- assisting with a large-scale contractual review
- assisting with company fundraising exercises
- advising on the sale of Helen McArdle Care
- advising on the sale of the WB Group
- advising on the sale of JBT Waste