Local Authority round up 25/09/17
25th September, 2017
Our Local Authority round up provides brief summaries of topical information on a weekly basis, to keep you aware of the changes and updates relevant to you.
Topics covered this week include:
- Education Secretary discusses national funding formula
- Report examines differences in local government finance
- Union claims that public sector employment figures are at 70-year low
- Report highlights the relevance of cyber security in local government
- Government looks to secure the future of public parks
To read the update in full, please click here.
Please note that this briefing is designed to be informative, not advisory and represents our understanding of English law and practice as at the date indicated. We would always recommend that you should seek specific guidance on any particular legal issue.
This page may contain links that direct you to third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, use by you or availability of those third party websites, for any products or services you buy through those sites or for the treatment of any personal information you provide to the third party.