Video: Global mobility matters
12th July, 2022
Are you as comfortable as you could be with bringing your staff to the UK, whether that's to work or for a business trip and global mobility in general?
If you are a multi-national business or you often rely on a non-UK workforce, we know recruiting and retaining staff can be a minefield of ever-changing and confusing rules.
In this video Flora Mewies and Roisin Patton chat about the issues and solutions of global mobility matters. Both Flora and Roisin support national and international businesses daily ensuring their workforce can be in the right place at the right time.
During the session our experts cover:
- The new global business mobility visa route that came into play in April 2022 – how this is different from other routes and the benefits for businesses
- How the impact of Brexit/the end of freedom of movement is impacting our clients
- The ways in which you can recruit from overseas
- Employing staff to work remotely from outside the UK
- Real world examples – what to avoid and how to manage the process effectively
Watch the video
If you have any question or if you’d like any further information please get in touch
Please note that this briefing is designed to be informative, not advisory and represents our understanding of English law and practice as at the date indicated. We would always recommend that you should seek specific guidance on any particular legal issue.
This page may contain links that direct you to third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, use by you or availability of those third party websites, for any products or services you buy through those sites or for the treatment of any personal information you provide to the third party.