Webinar: CPD Programme for Charities – Employment Tribunals
30th June, 2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
The final webinar in our CPD Programme for charities focuses on dealing with employment tribunals.
Join us on Thursday 30th June at 10am. Register below
In this webinar we will cover:
- Introduction and overview of Tribunals (structure, panel, jurisdictions – types of claims)
- Responding to a claim/defending proceedings
- Case management – disclosure and documents
- Negotiations, ACAS and judicial mediation (including settlement agreements and COT3s)
- Hearings, judgments, witnesses and evidence
- Challenging judgments – appeals and reconsideration
These sessions are completely free and will take place by Zoom, so they will not disrupt your day. They are perfect for HR professionals and managers who have responsibility for managing people.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions via the Q&A feature, or our teams will be on hand for drop-in sessions for attendees after each event.
This brings us to the end of Ward Hadaway’s Continuing Professional Development (CPD) series of six sessions. We welcome any feedback you have on this series of webinars and if you have questions, on any of the topics discussed, please do get in touch. Look out for further sessions on a range of employment related topics in the coming months.
Please enter your details below to register
Please note that this event is designed to be informative, not advisory and represents our understanding of English law and practice as at the date indicated. We would always recommend that you should seek specific guidance on any particular legal issue.