The Leeds office of leading law firm Ward Hadaway has been shortlisted for Commercial Property at this year's Yorkshire Legal Awards.
Funding is as vital to any property venture as bricks and mortar.
That’s why calling on the services of true specialists in property finance can pay big dividends.
Our dedicated Real Estate Finance Team combines the talents of our banking lawyers and real estate teams as well as our restructuring, insolvency, corporate and tax teams.
This enables us to deliver proactive, cost-effective advice on real estate finance transactions whether involving refinancing, acquisition or development funding. We can also advise on restructuring and recovery solutions.
Our experts have spent many years acting for lenders, borrowers, investors and developers on all aspects of funding or the refinancing of the acquisition and development of property, whether for investment or own use.
Our approach is to appreciate your requirements whether a lender or borrower and focus on delivering those by way of commercial and pragmatic advice and always with an eye on your important deadlines.
Our services include:
- Advising on loan and security documentation
- Advising on funding structures
- Advising on the refinancing of existing facilities
- Advising lenders and developers on construction packages
- Advising on basic secured lending transactions
- Drafting and settling bespoke Loan and security documentation
- Advising on development agreements, building licences and other development arrangements
- Advising on joint ventures, limited liability partnerships and other investment instructions and tax issues
- Reviewing and reporting on title
- Providing restructuring and insolvency advice
For further details on all our services, please get in touch.