After a decisive win in last week’s general election, Prime Minister Boris Johnson will now push on with his plans to ‘get Brexit done’ but it’s the Government’s proposed ‘Green Brexit’ which Ward Hadaway’s planning team is advising developers to start preparing for.
When it comes to housebuilding, you need legal advice with truly solid foundations.
Ward Hadaway has over 50 years’ experience in providing a full range of legal services to meet the needs of our housebuilding clients.
Our team skilfully combines a wide range and variety of legal and commercial expertise in the provision of services and is the pre-eminent team in the north of England.
We have earned an enviable reputation in the housebuilding sector and have acted for most of the leading national and regional residential developers active in the north.
We work with you and invest time in understanding you and your business so that we help achieve your goals in the required timescales.
Our committed and experienced team offers relevant market experience built around your needs. We ensure best service for best value with our commitment to continuously improving value for money and our service delivery.
We have a full service development team providing expertise and support in all elements of residential development that you may require – from site identification through to acquisition and assembly, funding, planning, highways and infrastructure through to plot disposals.
We are also unique in offering the services of a dedicated plans technician to further supplement our offering.
As well as acting for national and regional housebuilders we also work with social housing providers, landowners and local authorities on a range of residential development partnering arrangements.
We regularly advise on significant strategic development and regeneration projects as well as on smaller scale developments and everything in between.
Our services and experience include:
- Acquisitions by and disposals to registered providers, including affordable housing issues within s106 Agreements, nominations agreements, management agreements, void coverage agreements -including care homes and community facilities
- Advice in relation to choosing the most appropriate vehicle for your development venture, such as LLP, REITs and LPs
- Advice in relation to collaboration and joint venture arrangements
- Collaboration and inter-developers’ arrangements
- Estate set-up advice/choosing the right legal structure for your development
- Framework Agreements
- Infrastructure matters and works contracts in relation to developments
- Open space disposals and management
- Options and pre-emption agreements
- Overage and profit share agreements
- Site acquisition and disposal including site assembly, complex land acquisitions and developments through conditional contracts and development agreements
- Site assembly and site acquisition, including by compulsory purchase and appropriation
For further information on all our services, please get in touch.