Sometimes you need an entirely independent, forensic and authoritative pair of eyes to be able to identify it, describe it and outline the consequences. Sometimes you just do not have the resources to investigate an issue yourselves.
Our specialists offer our Investigation Services – a network of highly skilled and experienced investigators chosen for their sector specific knowledge and their ability to deliver clear outcomes.
What we can do
Our internal network of investigators have the ability to carry out investigations in the following areas:
- Employment disputes including the breakdown in working relationships, grievances, disciplinaries, allegations of bullying & harassment & discrimination
- Whistleblowing concerns
- Procurement exercises & issues
- The value of a commercial contract
- Management of contract breaches & the consequences
- Governance, including review of procurement of legal services & internal legal teams
- Risk management in relation to the termination of contracts
- Due diligence on commercial contracts
- Dealing with Dispute Resolution clauses and Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”)
- Serious Incidents
Why Ward Hadaway
- Quality: All our investigators are highly trained in the forensic examination of evidence and know what a good investigation should look like.
- Expertise: Our team of investigators will be chosen based on their specialism and sector expertise.
- Personable: Investigations can be a worrying and stressful time for those involved – our investigators understand this and have the skills to adapt to the situation.
- Timely response: Because a specific investigation team will be appointed to your case, you can be assured that they will be dedicated to you, able to work flexibly and will meet your deadlines.
- Cost certainty: Cost will be agreed with you at the outset so that there are no surprises.
- Best use of resource: Having an external investigation team means that your managers and HR team are can focus on their “day” job.
- Security and confidentiality: You can be assured that we have systems in place to ensure the highest levels of confidentiality and security.