With a 100 strong built environment team, we have the strength-in-depth to keep you updated on all of the areas of law that you need to know about – minus the technical jargon. We are committed to sharing our learning and expertise with you in a practical, hands-on and interactive environment, leaving you with the know-how and confidence to put what you have learnt into practice.
As well as our regular seminar programme, held in our offices in Newcastle, Leeds and Manchester, we also offer bespoke training. All of our training is tailor made to meet your requirements and delivered at a time and in a format to suit you.
Examples of seminars we can provide for you include:
- Infrastructure Agreements – the hurdles you may face and how to get over them
- CIL and Section 106 Agreements
- SUD’s and open space transfers
- Land assembly and potential compulsory purchase issues
- Speedier plot sales – understanding the process
- The impact and/or delivery of starter homes
- Successful commercial contracts
- The Consumer Code for Home Builders
- Help to Buy and other Government initiatives
- ASA and regulatory matters
- Payment procedures and notices – and the problems caused when they are not followed
- Health and Safety
- Collateral Warranties
- Contract administration – the do’s and don’ts
- Construction law update
This is not an exhaustive list and we are happy to discuss what areas you would like to see us cover.