This Nutshell will analyse the new obligations on contracting authorities in relation to Exclusions, drawing attention to any key changes from previous procurement legislation which contracting authorities ought to be aware of. The Debarment List will be explored in a future Nutshell.
If you’re buying or selling property, moving house or remortgaging you need a knowledgeable, organised and efficient professional property solicitor with the know-how to act on your behalf. We’re here to help.
From first-time-buyers to experienced movers and residential property investors, we’ll ensure your property transaction is completed by your dedicated residential conveyancing solicitor.
They’ll manage your move and guide you throughout the process, keeping you informed and up-to-date at every stage.
Rest assured your purchase is in safe hands; our professional team is accredited as part of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme, which is a recognised badge of honour from the Law Society.
So if you need an experienced team to help you with selling, purchasing or remortgaging a residential property, who will uphold the highest professional quality standards and ensure a smooth and transparent transaction, look no further.
Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases:
- Conducting title searches to verify the legal ownership of the property.
- Examining property titles, ensuring there are no legal issues or restrictions.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts for sale or purchase.
- Handling the exchange of contracts and completion process.
- Investigating and addressing legal complexities related to private water supplies, septic tanks, or private roadways.
- Ensuring compliance with environmental regulations for septic tanks and water supplies
- Assisting with the legal aspects of refinancing a property.
- Ensuring the proper discharge of the existing mortgage and registration of the new mortgage.
Transfers of equity:
- Facilitating the legal process when there is a change in ownership or distribution of equity in a property
- Preparing the necessary legal documents for the transfer.
First registrations / unregistered land:
- Assisting in the registration of a property with the Land Registry if it’s unregistered.
- Ensuring that all necessary documentation is submitted to obtain proper registration.