National education practice with a firm presence in the market and significant experience handling safeguarding and governance matters, among others. Also known for having extensive expertise in PFI/PPP projects and public procurement issues.
Effective procurement, contracting and outsourcing need a commercially effective, risk-aware and future-proofed solution. Paying close attention to the details pays off in the long term, and legal experts, adept at securing the most effective commercial arrangements will help ease the process, provide clarity and ensure the right outcome for your organisation.
From framework agreements to contracting services including IT, facilities management or construction, to developing new corporate structures or trading companies, our specialist commercial lawyers are here to help. Our breadth and depth of experience means we are able to advise on creating agreements linked to high performance.
We have a multi-disciplinary team who can take a 360-degree view of your needs. Whether it’s setting up ‘light touch’ arrangements or a comprehensive contract, we are skilled and experienced at working smart with your suppliers, to reach the right outcome for everyone.
- Advice and design of procurement processes
- Bespoke procurement processes involving specific frameworks and processes
- Complimentary training
- Defending challenges
- Successful challenges
- Tailoring existing framework solutions to meet client needs
- Weekly updates
- Input ensuring resolution of issues, including via mediation, adjudication and arbitration
- Input is complimented with a wide range of specialisms including VAT, GDPR, Pensions, Employment, Property and Regulatory
- Input is provided by genuine specialists for example in IT, AI, FM equipment and construction
- Input on structure ensures efficiencies inlcuidng tax efficiencies
- Input on structure of transactions to unlock opportunity for example through ensuring funding is sourced and incorporated if needed
- Market leaders in PFI, PPP, Managed Equipment services
- Corporate structures
- New wave outsourcings
- Trading companies
- Force Majeure
- PFI default
- PFI buy outs
- Step in
- Compensation claims
- Due diligence
- Handback arrangements
- TUPE transfers
- Assisting in compiling proof of debt
- Assisting with contingency plans
- Assisting with recovery
- Dealing with administration / administrators
- Dealing with Liquidations / Liquidators
Our experience in sorting out contracts which have not been performed in accordance with their terms has helped to draft future proofed arrangements and to provide a variety of options for risk and reward.