John Murray’s experience in the sector is second to none.
Housing management takes place within a complex legal framework. We take a pro-active, knowledgeable approach, driven by broad sector insight experience and expertise, and giving you the edge when handling legal issues.
Our multi-disciplinary team of legal experts work in partnership with a range of social housing providers including Together, Yorkshire Housing, Gentoo and Places for People. Our experience gives us a unique insight into your world.
We understand your challenges and the issues you have to tackle. The breadth and depth of our experience means we can deliver innovative, timely and cost-effective solutions.
If you’re a Registered Provider our team has expertise in supporting your needs throughout the UK. We can also offer fixed-price support packages in a number of service areas.
So when you need legal guidance to deal with the practicalities of effective housing management, we’re on hand and here to help.
- Comprehensive legal support for all your housing management operations
- Anti-Social Behaviour and other Breach of tenancy
- Disrepair litigation resolution
- Bespoke and General Legal training for housing management
- Equality, Human Rights and Vulnerability Advice
- Boundary and Party Wall Act disputes
- Gas servicing and Electrical Inspection access
- RSH regulation advice
- Homelessness and Allocation
- Expert Leasehold Advice including First tier Tribunal representation
- Policy Procedure and Document Review
- Possession proceedings against all levels of tenure
- Recovery of rent
- Service Charge and Rent Review Advice and Disputes