Ward Hadaway provide a professional service guiding you through the process and with our Fixed Fee Divorce service you receive specialist support and stay in control of the cost of your divorce.
At Ward Hadaway, we now offer 2 fixed fee options as follows:
- If you are starting the divorce process, our fixed fees are £500 + VAT (£600 in total) and the court fee of £593.
- If you are the respondent, our fixed fees are £250 + VAT (£300 in total). There are no court fees when you are the respondent.
You can contact one of the experienced divorce lawyers to discuss the fixed fee further by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, completing our contact form below or call us.
What is included?
- Advising you on how the divorce process works, your options and keeping you informed at each stage of the divorce.
- Filing all documents with the Court.
- Communicating with your partner or their solicitors to progress the divorce
What is not included?
- Representing you in Disputed Cases such as if your partner wishes to challenge the validity of your marriage or the court’s jurisdiction to make orders in respect of your divorce. This includes negotiating any orders relating to costs.
- Any step we are required to take to serve the Court documents on your partner. Normally the court will serve your partner with the divorce papers through the post but if they are being illusive and it is necessary for us to serve your partner using alternative means, that is outside the scope of the fixed fee we can offer.
- Representing you in court. However, the vast majority of cases do not require a court attendance.
- Providing advice or legal assistance in relation to disputes involving your finances or your children. If you wish to receive advice in relation to these issues, please contact one of our specialists who would be happy to discuss your options with you.
Our team have put their decades of experience together to answer some of the most frequently asked questions they get around divorce and relationship matters. Click here to find out more.