Projects on which she has advised on include:
- Advising on the merger of two schools which required collective consultation with the trade union and staff representatives, a voluntary redundancy programme and subsequent consultation process for individual redundancies.
- Auditing the HR procedures of a local charity and making recommendations for improvement.
- Carrying out a benchmarking exercise for a housing organisation to support the salary review process.
- Providing strategic HR advice to the Managing Director of a national training organisation following the departure of the previous HR Director. The project included reviewing the HR infrastructure within the business, recruiting for the HR team and supporting the HR team on day to day HR issues.
- Providing a retained HR management service to a large healthcare business with no HR team where the day to day HR issues were devolved to the line. This involved spending time at the client’s premises, liaising with the senior management team and managers and attending regular management meetings. Lynn also provided day to day telephone support to managers, guiding them through HR processes.
- Providing day to day HR support to an IT company
- Providing a range of Generalist HR support to the HR Manager of a well known within the regional charity to assist with a sustained period of increased HR activity within the business.