Kate is a Managing Associate in the Corporate Finance Department and is experienced in a wide range of corporate matters including advising SMEs on acquisitions, disposals and a range of other corporate transactions.
Kate advises businesses on all aspects of company law and transactional matters, including private company and business deals, shareholder agreements and corporate projects such as private investments and buybacks. Kate has experience in preparing and negotiating a variety of corporate documents and in managing due diligence and disclosure processes for clients in a range of sectors including financial services, IT and technology and pharmaceuticals. Kate has on two occasions spent time working on secondment at a global car manufacturer so understands the importance of providing commercial advice which enables a business to work towards its objectives.
Examples of experience to date include:
- Assisting on the sale of the business and assets of an insolvency practitioner
- Advising on various of tranches of equity funding into a company operating into the mining sector
- Assisting on the purchase of an insurance broking business
- Advising on the purchase of the business and asset of a gastro pub and restaurant
- Preparing various shareholder structures and product acquisitions for pharmaceutical companies