Cheryl [Scott] has shown a commendable ability to achieve what we have asked of her within sometimes difficult deadlines. The level of representation before the licensing committees has always been of the highest quality. We have no hesitation in recommending them.
Work undertaken by Cheryl includes
- English Heritage.
Cheryl was responsible for co-ordinating and successfully managing applications to secure Licences for all of their sites offering entertainment and sale of alcohol, over 100 sites. In addition securing over 500 Temporary Event Notices within a two month period.
- Co-operative Group Food Limited.
Cheryl successfully co-ordinates and supervises several large nationwide projects on behalf of Co-operative Group Food Limited, who have more than 2,000 stores. These projects have amounted to many thousands of applications being submitted.
- Malmaison Trading Limited and Hotel Du Vin Trading Limited
Cheryl has co-ordinated all licensing applications on behalf of both Malmaison Trading Limited and Hotel Du Vin Trading limited from 2002 to date.
Cheryl has represented Bannatyne’s, securing Premises Licences as part of their programme for growth in relation to their Leisure facilities.
In addition to the larger organisations, the Licensing Team also represent a significant number of smaller and independent organisations and fast food outlets.
- Cheryl offers a friendly, approachable service and has built up a good working relationship within the Licensing Sector of Local Authorities and Police Forces, nationally. She has been able to overcome regulators’ objections and concerns through this relationship. In many cases this has satisfied regulators and removed the need for any protracted hearings.
- As well as successfully managing clients licensing requirements in England and Wales, the Licensing Team also have been able to provide the same level of service to its clients in Scotland, which has its own system for Licensing.
- Cheryl regularly negotiates with Trading Standards and other Responsible Authorities.