Video: CPD Programme for Schools – Employment Tribunals
9th June, 2022
A recording of our final session in our CPD Programme for schools which focused on dealing with employment tribunals is now available to watch on this page.
Watch the video below
In this video our experts cover:
- Introduction and overview of Tribunals (structure, panel, jurisdictions – types of claims)
- Responding to a claim/defending proceedings.
- Case management – disclosure and documents.
- Negotiations, ACAS and judicial mediation (including settlement agreements and COT3s)
- Hearings, judgments, witnesses and evidence.
- Challenging judgments – appeals and reconsideration.
Please click here for a copy of the slides used during the talk.
This brings us to the end of Ward Hadaway’s Continuing Professional Development (CPD) series of six sessions. We welcome any feedback you have on this series of webinars and if you have questions, on any of the topics discussed, please do get in touch. Look out for further sessions on a range of employment related topics in the coming months.
For any further information please get in touch.
Please note that this briefing is designed to be informative, not advisory and represents our understanding of English law and practice as at the date indicated. We would always recommend that you should seek specific guidance on any particular legal issue.
This page may contain links that direct you to third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, use by you or availability of those third party websites, for any products or services you buy through those sites or for the treatment of any personal information you provide to the third party.