Local Authority Round up 12/12/16
12th December, 2016
Our Local Authority round up provides brief summaries of topical information on a weekly basis, to keep you aware of the changes and updates relevant to you.
This week’s topics include:
- Government announces £500bn “record infrastructure” investment
- Local Government Association responds to new Government funding formula
- “Policy reset” required in Greater Manchester
- Care case research suggests reducing length of care proceedings has positive impact on children
- Mayor of London issues planning guidance in bid to boost affordable housing
To read the update in full please click here.
Please note that this briefing is designed to be informative, not advisory and represents our understanding of English law and practice as at the date indicated. We would always recommend that you should seek specific guidance on any particular legal issue.
This page may contain links that direct you to third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, use by you or availability of those third party websites, for any products or services you buy through those sites or for the treatment of any personal information you provide to the third party.