Local Authority round up 10/4/17
10th April, 2017
Our Local Authority round up provides brief summaries of topical information on a weekly basis, to keep you aware of the changes and updates relevant to you.
Topics covered this week include:
- Federation of Small Businesses urges councils to distribute business rates relief fund
- Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) unveils coastal funding
- Government announces brownfield site registers
- LGA criticises calls to eradicate council licensing committees
- Statistics show an increase in planning authority decisions
To read the update in full, please click here.
Please note that this briefing is designed to be informative, not advisory and represents our understanding of English law and practice as at the date indicated. We would always recommend that you should seek specific guidance on any particular legal issue.
This page may contain links that direct you to third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, use by you or availability of those third party websites, for any products or services you buy through those sites or for the treatment of any personal information you provide to the third party.