We know that clinical commissioning teams, case managers, nurse assessors and other health and care practitioners face challenges managing and responding to the influx of s21A challenges they are currently facing on top of all of the other commissioning issues that arise in the course of their work and we are here to help.
We have a committed, highly experienced team who work with commissioners and their front line colleagues and provide a full range of legal advice and representation as and when required. We proactively manage our clients’ legal case load and offer bespoke training and legal service reviews to help them anticipate problems before they arise.
We provide friendly, responsive advice and representation as and when you need it, whether that be in normal office hours or not. We have offices in Newcastle, Leeds and Manchester but we represent NHS clients country wide.
- S21A MCA/Court of Protection challenges
- Court of Protection DoLS renewals
- Responsible commissioner disputes
- Advice and representation in respect of challenges to patient care and commissioning decisions
- Applications for declarations under the High Court’s inherent jurisdiction (vulnerable adult and children care, treatment and placement cases)
- Consent and confidentiality issues including record disclosure and retention
- Policy and procedure reviews and policy drafting
- Serious untoward incident investigation, patient safety and risk management support
- Advice and support in respect of contentious complaints
- General advice services in relation to all aspects of health law and guidance
- Bespoke training programmes including our highly regarded Court of Protection Masterclass and Complaints and Conflict Management Training.