Ward Hadaway's Private Client team is expanding with the appointments of three new solicitors.
When someone dies it is a very difficult time for those closest to them. Our Private Client team will do everything we can to help in a sensitive and efficient manner.
Members of our team are often appointed as executors and trustees under the terms of client’s Wills and in those circumstances we can carry out all aspects of the estate administration including:
- Arranging the funeral
- Registration of the death
- Obtaining the grant of probate
- Arranging payment of inheritance tax where appropriate
- Securing the deceased’s assets, including any property they may have
- Dealing with any enquiries raised by H M Revenue and Customs
- Liquidating assets and / or transferring assets to the beneficiaries
- Making distributions and dealing with any income tax and capital gain tax issues that may arise
- Deeds of variation
We are also regularly instructed by others who have been appointed as personal representatives to deal with the administration of estates on their behalf, which may involve dealing with several or all of the items described above.
Members of the private client team also provide advice to some of the country’s leading charities on trusts and estate issues including estate and trust administration.
We pride ourselves in providing a discreet, professional and personal service to clients, using our skill and discretion to handle even the most sensitive and complex matters.
To put your affairs in safe hands, please get in touch.
For indicative pricing information on probate matters, please click here.