As part of Leeds Digital Festival, this recorded webinar provides an introduction to tech contracts, with insights on best practice for negotiating the key provisions.
- Engaged on various secondments with SAP UK, KCOM Plc, Arriva Plc and Nissan Manufacturing UK.
- Acting for various software and IT service providers in producing standard terms and conditions and negotiating with customers.
- Advising on international distribution of clothing products under licence of well-known USA-owned brand.
- Reviewing supplier terms and conditions for clients undertaking software development and IT service modernisation projects.
- Advising on company and charitable entity formations, including preparing shareholders’ agreements and partnership agreements.
- Presenting to clients, in-house lawyers and attendees of digital festivals and incubators on issues in software contracts, public procurement and data protection.
- Leading teams within the firm on commercial corporate support and GDPR compliance projects.