Transactions on which she has worked include:
- Acted for a mental health trust in connection with the provision of community services which involved the acquisition of interests in various premises from which the services were previously provided, advising the client in connection with condition and compliance risks and Landlord and Tenant risks.
- Acted for GPs and dentists taking leases in health centres, including new developments and LIFT buildings, mergers and reconfigurations and GP companies as well as taking and advising on GP rent reimbursement/the Premises Directions and NHSPS/CHP leases.
- Acted for a PLC company on a significant acquisition providing real estate advice in the form of property due diligence in respect of a large number of premises as part of the corporate finance transaction.
- Acted for NHS Trusts and a variety of landowners selling land surplus to requirement to housing developers involving pre-emption and overage deeds.
- Acted for a Port trust in relation to their various estate management needs including the sale of surplus buildings and land and leasing arrangements with redevelopment and refurbishment needs.