Ben is a Solicitor working in the Commercial Litigation team, having joined the firm on qualification in October 2021. He assists with a range of commercial disputes, including shareholder disputes, restrictive covenants in employment contracts and contractual disputes.
Ben has assisted in a variety of complex commercial disputes for individuals and businesses, at all stages of litigation from pre-action to trial. Ben has worked on a number of multi million pound disputes across a variety of sectors, and has broad experience in helping clients achieve commercial solutions to settle disputes.
Ben has over 9 years of litigation experience working on high-value, complex matters, and assists with a broad range of commercial disputes, including:
- Restrictive covenants in employment contracts
- Complex contractual disputes
- Shareholder, director and partnership disputes
- Share purchase agreement disputes
- Commercial tenancy disputes