Kirsty is an Associate in the Commercial Property Litigation team.
She has experience acting on a broad spectrum of both commercial and property litigation disputes.
Examples of the disputes which Kirsty has acted on include:
- Advising on property misrepresentation claims;
- Landlord and tenant disputes, including disputes relating to possession, forfeiture and lease renewal;
- Land owner disputes involving issues such as trespass, adverse possession, restrictive covenants and easements;
- Kirsty also has particular experience advising on professional negligence claims against property professionals, including acting on behalf of a global real estate service provider in relation to high value commercial valuation claims;
- Contractual disputes across a broad spectrum of industries, both before and after proceedings have been issued, including enforcement of sale agreements, interpretation of property contracts and warranty claims; and
- Shareholder disputes involving issues such as misappropriation and breaches of fiduciary duty.
Kirsty is experienced in all types of civil court procedures, including applications for pre-action disclosure and security for costs. Kirsty has county court and high court experience. She also has alternative dispute resolution (ADR) and mediation experience.