Ward Hadaway has strengthened its Family and Matrimonial offering in Manchester by welcoming newly-qualified Jodi Seddon to the team.
When things go wrong with regulatory issues, the consequences can be extremely serious indeed.
It’s at times like this that you really need high quality assistance from an experienced legal team since the right advice can really make all the difference.
Investigations by bodies such as Trading Standards, the Office for Fair Trading and HM Revenue & Customs can lead to criminal charges being brought against individuals and a wrong move could result in something a lot more serious than a fine.
Our regulatory team can step in at a moment’s notice to provide exactly the support you need when you need it.
We can deal with the whole spectrum of regulators and authorities when an incident occurs, as well as give you valuable advice on preventing situations from happening.
Our experienced line-up of lawyers specialises in defending a full range of regulatory matters.
We offer advice and assistance to individuals in all types of investigations.
Importantly, our service is available at all stages of proceedings, from representation at interviews “Under Caution”, to appearing as advocates before Courts and Tribunals.
Our service includes advice on:
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills investigations
- Disciplinary Hearings
- Environmental crime
- Fitness to practice hearings
- General Medical Council hearings
- General Teaching Council hearings
- HM Revenue & Customs investigations
- Office of Fair Trading investigations
- Road Traffic offences / Traffic Commissioners
- Serious Fraud Office investigations
- Trading Standards investigations
For clear, calm advice, please get in touch.