In particular, Robert’s experience includes :
- Complex possession cases involving succession challenges, unlawful subletting and anti-social behaviour cases
- Drafting standard tenancy agreements including bespoke agreements for particular services
- Drafting of all types of housing management policies and procedures
- Working closely with Development Teams to assist with the drafting of nomination agreements and associated housing management issues
- Strategic and regulatory issues. Robert was involved in campaigning to Government for housing associations to be granted a right of access for gas servicing which resulted in a change to the Regulations to include the “MOT approach” in respect of statutory annual servicing.