Local Authority round up 18/4/17
18th April, 2017
Topics covered in this week’s update include:
- Government awards heat network funding
- Council enters into “unique partnership” with bank
- Law Society considers upcoming council challenges
- Institute for Public Policy Research (IPPR) calls for an increase of mayoral powers
- Large number of councils yet to publish Local Plans
To read the update in full, please click here.
Please note that this briefing is designed to be informative, not advisory and represents our understanding of English law and practice as at the date indicated. We would always recommend that you should seek specific guidance on any particular legal issue.
This page may contain links that direct you to third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, use by you or availability of those third party websites, for any products or services you buy through those sites or for the treatment of any personal information you provide to the third party.