Correctly managing your organisation’s Senior or Specialist Worker sponsor licence and retaining copies of all of the relevant documents is an onerous but important task.
If you are concerned that the organisation is not on top of this, or you want peace of mind that your reporting and record keeping is up to date, or perhaps you have a pending visit from a Home Office Immigration Compliance Officer, a member of our expert immigration team can carry out a thorough compliance audit for you.
This typically includes:
- attendance at your offices (where possible)
- review of the organisation’s sponsor licence
- interview with a member of the Key Personnel responsible for the sponsor licence
- review of your HR systems and processes
- review of all sponsored Senior or Specialist Worker and and Tier 2 (General) holder’s personnel files
- sample review of employee right to work checks and procedures in place, and
- provision of report and action points.
Prices start from £2,000 plus VAT. Contact us to find out more.