- How long do I have to have worked for my employer for to be transferred to the UK under a Senior or Specialist Worker visa?
EU Settlement Scheme
- Do holders of settled or pre-settled status need to update this when they move house or if they get married and change their name?
Skilled Worker visas (for individuals)
Settlement and British Citizenship
- What criteria do I need to meet if I want to extend my Innovator Founder visa or switch to the Innovator Founder visa if I was previously endorsed and held an Innovator, Start-up or Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa?
Youth Mobility Visa
- What is the difference between the fiancé/proposed civil partner visa and the marriage visitor visa?
The UK Immigration System
- Under the old system, there were restrictions on being able to switch from one visa to another, is this still the case?
- What is the process that an employer has to go through at present to recruit and sponsor an EEA or a non-EEA worker for a visa?
Skilled Worker (for businesses)
- What type of Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) is needed for sponsorship under a Skilled Worker visa?
Right to work checks and civil penalties
- Do you still need to check the passport or BRP if you have carried out an Online Right to Work Check?
- Can we ask employees to provide evidence of their settled or pre-settled status, or evidence that they have applied under the EU Settlement Scheme?
- What right to work check should be done for EU nationals employed by us on or before 31 December 2020?
- What right to work check should be done for EU nationals recruited between 1 January and 30 June 2021?
- What right to work check should be done for EU nationals whose employment commenced on or after 1 July 2021?
- What happens if an employer finds out that an employee didn’t apply under the Scheme or had their application refused?
- What should employers do if there are EU employees whose right to work hasn’t been checked in the past?
- How long does the worker have to have been employed overseas before they can be transferred to the UK?
- What type of Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) is needed for sponsorship under a Senior or Specialist Worker visa?