Isabelle is a Solicitor in the Employment department, based in the Leeds office.
She provides advice on all aspects of non-contentious and contentious employment law, from drafting contracts of employment and dealing with queries relating to restrictive covenants to defending Employment Tribunal claims and negotiating settlements.
Isabelle also advises on a wide range of immigration issues and provides advice to both businesses and individuals about sponsoring migrants and obtaining visas.
Isabelle provides support in relation to all aspects of employment law, including:
- Drafting contracts of employment, staff handbooks and consultancy agreements.
- Supporting businesses with HMRC enquiries regarding the National Minimum Wage Regulations.
- Defending Employment Tribunal claims including claims involving whistleblowing, unfair dismissal, unlawful deductions from wages and disability discrimination.
- Advising both businesses and individuals in relation to settlement agreements and exit strategies.
- Advising on grievance and disciplinary matters.
- Supporting businesses with a range of data protection issues including complex and time sensitive subject access requests.
She also advises on a wide range of immigration issues, including:
- Helping businesses apply for and obtain sponsor licences.
- Supporting individuals with visa applications including Skilled Worker visas and Global talent visas.
- Advising both businesses and individuals about the EU Settlement Scheme and working in the UK following Brexit.
- Helping businesses maintain sponsor licences and comply with their sponsor duties.
- Advising businesses on how to prevent illegal working and conducting right to work checks.