Jacqueline is a solicitor in the Commercial Public Sector Team and advises our public sector clients on both procurement and commercial issues.
Jacqueline assists the team on a wide variety of matters. She has worked with NHS Trusts to advise on Project Agreement compliance in Private Finance Initiative (PFI) schemes, including undertaking monitoring of compliance on site. She undertakes legal research on diverse matters and has produced advice for Local Authority and NHS clients. She also has experience of working with Academy Trusts including academy conversions and governance matters.
Jacqueline has experience with:
- PFI Contract monitoring checks at various NHS hospitals
- Assisting with dispute resolution and adjudications on major PFI schemes
- Assisting NHS Trusts with data management and record keeping
- Assisting in a significant PFI dispute relating to a failure of a Project Company to manage the estate according to the Project Agreement
- Presentation to Northern PFI Forum on how to monitor contract compliance on Facilities Management
- Assisting in the preparation of a series of Procurement Nutshells on the Government’s proposals for the new procurement regulations