After having spoken to several local firms, I had been recommended Sarah Crilly by a close friend and after speaking with Sarah Crilly initially I must say I was taken aback by her professionalism, integrity, honesty and sensitivity. I have every confidence in her abilities, on a personal note I must say she really helped me in a difficult time and l would unreservedly recommend her to anyone who is need of legal advice or services. I’d like to highlight the great work also by Hollie Morgan who oversaw the majority of my divorce proceedings, she is a credit to her team, highly professional and attentive to detail, had excellent communication skills and I wish her all the best.
Hollie has a wide range of experience in Family Law. She has advised a number of clients going through a separation on their options and guided them through financial negotiations regarding the separation of their assets. She has also assisted clients who have had difficulty agreeing arrangements for children. Hollie has also supported clients at the beginning of their relationships, where they are seeking financial security through either a Pre-Nuptial or Cohabitation Agreement.
Hollie’s experience includes the following:
- Complex contested financial proceedings involving farms, various business structures, trust issues and pensions;
- Advising client’s on their options where a previous Court Order has been breached or needs amending, including variations of spousal maintenance Orders and enforcing a sale or transfer of a property;
- Guiding client’s through Alternative Dispute Resolution processes such as Mediation or Arbitration, as an alternative to Court proceedings;
- Advising client’s on the Protective Orders available through the Family Court; and
- Matters involving international elements such as assets or parties based overseas.