A partner in the Corporate department, Katherine provides advice on mergers and acquisitions, sales, IBOs, MBOs and venture capital transactions.
Katherine acts for clients in relation to all sizes of companies from large corporates to start-ups and everything in between. She also acts for a number of private equity houses.
She regularly advises serial acquirers and private equity backed companies on acquisitions and sales particularly in the energy, healthcare and technology sectors.
In addition, Katherine has experience advising both management teams and financial institutions on management buyouts/buy ins and venture capital transactions.
Recent transactions Katherine has been involved in include:
- Acting for the private equity provider on the Secondary MBO of Weird Fish
- Advising on the sale of sunshine.co.uk to On The Beach PLC
- Working as part of a large team advising on the sale of Helen McArdle Care
- Advising the management team on the secondary MBO of Arthouse Limited
- Acting on the MBO of TRN (Train) Ltd
- Acting for the management team on the secondary MBO of Optionis
- Advising the seller of Business Travel Limited
- Acted for Total Capital Partners on the BIMBO of Meter Provida Limited
- Advising on the sale of Wrap Film Systems, the company behind Bacofoil, to Melitta
- Acted for Northstar Ventures in relation to numerous investments and exits
- The sale of Hardy & Greys to Pure Fishing Inc.